On Thursday, March 1, our chapter honored Self-Injury Awareness Day on our campus. We handed out orange ribbons, as well as hand-made orange bracelets to spread support and awareness. We also offered free henna and body paint tattoos, as a way to show that our bodies should be celebrated, not harmed. We also handed out information about self-injury.
Another thing that made our tabling special was the fact that we were able to debut our new chapter shirts. We felt like a truly unified group and consider this one of our most successful tabling events.
President, TWLOHA-University of Southern Indiana
- erinlivesinspired reblogged this from twlohauchapters
- jesseleecrabtree likes this
- twlohausi likes this
- dreamwriteinspire likes this
- theperksofbeingashleymarie likes this
- laurennicoleh96 likes this
- born-of-rainbow likes this
- theregretsturnedintodreams likes this
- ihatethismonsterinsideme likes this
- tellmeimawreckxx likes this
- stubbornatheart likes this
- hometoharbour likes this
- twlohauchapters posted this